Thursday, November 4, 2010

Check-in: 10 October NutriSystem


Well, I'm almost a week in my view the plan. I must say that the first day was the hardest. My first meal not go so well.



Breakfast was a chocolate chip scone: I not have referred to it as a sconeI if I did not see it describes as in the package, as it tasted nothing like any scone I tested; and I am not totally sure that any real chocolate chips were involved. I literally could not finish it. It wasthe worst tasting food - diet or not--I've ever tried. 



The lunch time was a breakthrough. (Of course, how could it not be?). Brocolli Parmesan pasta was quite yummy! (And I don't even like brocolli!)



After the debacle of scone, I could not face a pre-configured food at dinner and I had plans anyway so I used the dining out guidelines to eat out. (Yes, you can eat out at times on this plan, in case you were wondering.)

I have plan "weekends off" so tomorrow I am taking a weekend day (can be used in any order you want) tomorrow... which also happens to be weigh-in day for me. I am planning weigh in first, before I have actually eaten nothing! I will take on Tuesday as my second day weekend and I'll be sharing what they are in my next post.


(The first thing that you realize weekends off plan, is technically won't get weekend off! You can't eat whatever you want these two days, that is.)



Knowing how the week treated me is approximately 15 hours away! I am thinking that my pants really seemed a bit looser this morning, so I'm hoping to see some good results!